Steve Olsher: What is Your What?
We all have something we’re called to do in life. Few people know exactly what that is, others are reinventing themselves to discover it, more shift to find their own path, and most wander in search for clarity.
Unfortunately, almost 98% of people are wanderers. They spend their entire life questioning their gifts, their calling, and the things that come naturally to them, but instead of reinventing, shifting and evolving, they remain stagnant and complacent waiting for something to change. Reinvention is necessary because it brings clarity and fulfillment to our calling.
Today’s guest is known as America’s Reinvention Expert and has helped countless wanders discover what they’re called to do.
Steve Olsher is the Founder & Editor-In-Chief of Podcast Magazine®, creator of PodXpo® and ClubPod™ — the largest podcast group on ALL social media platforms, the original Chairman & Founder of Liquor.com, and host of the #1 rated podcast Reinvention Radio.
As an online pioneer and New York Times bestselling author of What Is Your WHAT?: Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do, Steve is also real estate developer, international keynote speaker, and an in-demand media guest making appearances on CNN, The Huffington Post, Foundr Magazine and countless others.
In this episode, Steve shares the four paths to reinvention and how we can all discover the core gift that aligns us with what he calls our “what”.
Key discussion points from this episode include:
- The Start of Podcast Magazine – [3:40]
- Good Ideas vs. God Ideas – [6:45]
- What Is Your What? – [8:33]
- America’s ReInvention Expert – [19:42]
- The Four Paths to Reinvention – [28:36]
- Turn On the Light Switch – [34:05]
Connect With Steve:
What Is Your What? Book: https://whatisyourwhat.com/free
FREE Podcast Magazine Subscription: https://podcastmagazine.com/free
This episode is brought to you by our complimentary Purpose Chasers community. Want to share your aha moments with a group of like-minded purpose chasers from all over the world? Visit iamapurposechaser.com and join NOW.
What Is Your What Takeaways
- “There’s a blessing on the other side of obedience.” – Patrice Washington
- “When you’re called to something, it won’t leave you alone.” – Patrice Washington
- “I think there are ‘Good ideas’ and ‘God ideas’.” – Patrice Washington
- “As we move through the reiterations of ourselves, things will change and evolve.” – Steve Olsher
- “Your gift is very much static, but the vehicle you use to share that gift and the people you’re compelled to serve will change over time.” – Steve Olsher
- “Give yourself the ability to try on a lot of different things.” – Steve Olsher
- “To me, reinvention is not about addition, it’s really more about attraction.” – Steve Olsher
- “There are four types of people that exist in this world that are on their own personal journey.” – Steve Olsher
- “Sometimes we have the right gift, but we’re using it in the wrong ministry or industry.” – Patrice Washington
- “You shouldn’t apologize for making a lot of money from what comes naturally to you.” – Steve Olsher
- “You have to define where you are in your life and whether or not that reflects where you want to be.” – Steve Olsher
- “I can’t imagine knowing that you want to do more and ignoring that call.” – Steve Olsher
- “Don’t let the good distract you from the great.” – Steve Olsher
Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions
And with that, let’s dig into Steve’s responses to our Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions.
“Success means having the courage, the determination and the will to become the person you were meant to be.”
Define Wealth in 3 Words or Less:
“Family and Love”
One Book that Has Redefined How You See Wealth:
Let Love Rule by Lenny Kravitz
Fill-in the Blanks … “My name is ___ and the truth about wealth is ___”:
“My name is Steve Olsher and for me the truth about wealth is that ultimately you define what it is, and it can only be your definition in terms of what makes you wealthy.”
Join Purpose To Platform: http://patricewashington.com/purpose2platform/
To advertise on the podcast: http://patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth