Sandra Grahame: Reconnect to Purpose
Do you ever feel like you’re missing something? Like you’re doing everything right, but for some reason it’s not connecting?
As exciting as it is to do the thing you’re called to do, it’s also very common to chase purpose and still feel like there’s a missing piece that connects the call on your life with the actions behind your work. If you feel a void in your life or yearn for a connection, the power of community can change that for you and push you deeper into purpose.
As we continue highlighting some of the amazing women from my signature program, Purpose To Platform, today’s guest transformed her already successful brand into a business by reconnecting to purpose and surrounding herself with women who are doing the same.
Sandra Grahame is a money and lifestyle expert who’s own financial success story has been featured on Oprah, The Today Show, CNN, The New York Times and so much more. She is a 2X author, a keynote speaker, and most importantly a Smart Cookie.
Smart Cookies is an online education platform and community for ambitious women ready to bring their richest goals to life. As co-founder and CEO, Sandra has helped thousands of women from across the world learn to use money as a tool to create the life they really want.
Key discussion points from this episode include:
- From A Brand To A Business – [8:10]
- Being Yourself Is More Than Enough – [10:08]
- Sandra’s Journey Through P2P & Building Community – [15:40]
- Level Up & Reignite The Spark – [20:25]
- Stepping Into A Season Of Preparation – [23:23]
- Smart Cookies & Beyond – [27:17]
Connect With Sandra Grahame
This episode is brought to you by my 5-day challenge, Committed To The Call.
Are you a coach, consultant, author, speaker or a service based entrepreneur of any kind? Are you sick of being interested and ready to be committed to getting the answers you need to live the life you’ve been longing for? GET unstuck and join me for my FREE 5-day challenge, COMMITTED to the CALL, where I’ll show you how to stop fighting for a seat at the table and teach you the mindset and tools you need to build your own table. We start August 9th, and you need to be there. To Register and learn more, visit http://PatriceWashington.com/challenge.
Reconnect to Purpose Takeaways
- “Envision the real life that you want to live and the money will become a piece of that puzzle.” – Sandra Grahame
- “I was terrified to be myself.” – Sandra Grahame
- “It was so much easier to show up as a version of yourself or what you think people expect you to be.”- Sandra Grahame
- “It’s a daily acknowledgement and decision to remember that I’m enough.” – Patrice Washington
- “The only way to get into momentum is to put yourself in a situation where you can start moving.” – Sandra Grahame
- “Sometimes you just need to make the investment.” – Sandra Grahame
- “I don’t have to see every person in the program to make some type of impact.” – Patrice Washington
- “Part of the journey of being in P2P is it reignited the spark for me.” – Sandra Grahame
- “When I’m in flow in my purpose, things happen quickly.” – Sandra Grahame
- “Your business has to flow with your life, not the other way around.” – Sandra Grahame
Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions
And with that, let’s dig into Sandra’s responses to our Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions.
“Going to sleep at peace and waking up excited.”
Define Wealth in 3 Words or Less:
“Fulfillment. Ease. Abundance”
One Book that Has Redefined How You See Wealth:
Fill-in the Blanks … “My name is ___ and the truth about wealth is ___”:
“My name is Sandra and to me the truth about wealth is that it’s limitless and the gateway to possibility.”
Join Purpose To Platform: https://patricewashington.com/purpose2platform/
To advertise on the podcast: http://www.patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth