Double Down On Purpose
It’s easy to look at celebrities, influencers, and people with great success and assume that they don’t endure the same real life challenges or struggles as everyone else. The truth is, no one is exempt.
None of us are above the ill intentions or bad behaviors of others and none of us are above making mistakes. We have the power to use our mistakes to be a blessing to others and create genuine connections by sharing our truth.
This week marks the 4 year anniversary of the Redefining Wealth Podcast and we are elated to introduce you to a new version of the podcast, filled with new music, new visuals, new seasons, new segments, new guests and new purpose driven stories. As we move into a more seasonal podcast format, today we kick off season 6 with an episode focused on overcoming challenges and doubling down on purpose to fulfill our God given calling.
Key discussion points from this episode include:
Affirm Yourself To Wealth – [2:58]
Double Down In Purpose – [4:20]
Don’t Do Anything, Lay On The Ground – [16:10]
StoryTime – [20:35]
Look For The Lesson Or The Blessing – [27:42]
Ask Patrice Anything – [43:32]
This episode is brought to you by our complimentary Purpose Chasers community. Want to share your aha moments with a group of like-minded purpose chasers from all over the world? Visit iamapurposechaser.com and join NOW.
Double Down On Purpose Takeaways
- “I truly believe that nothing happens to us, it happens for us.” – Patrice Washington
- “What we verbalize, we magnify and magnetize in our lives.” – Patrice Washington
- “When a grandma shows up in a dream, there’s wisdom or learning.” – Patrice Washington
- “So many of us don’t do the very thing we’re being called to do because we’re afraid.” – Patrice Washington
- “Even in the midst of trying scenarios, I still had a choice and that choice was to choose peace.” – Patrice Washington
- “You will have an experience that tests and threatens the very thing that you rest your reputation on.” – Patrice Washington
- “Frame each experience in a way that makes you victorious, not a victim.” – Patrice Washington
- “One person, out of hundreds served, doesn’t define me, it defines them.” – Patrice Washington
- “One person’s experience will not define you because everyone’s experience is colored through their own lens.” – Patrice Washington
- “Doubt doesn’t mean don’t do it. It means do it better, bigger.” – Patrice Washington
- “A slap in the face is never going to kill you.” – Patrice Washington
- “I am who I am, I know whose I am, and I know the intention and the heart behind what I do.” – Patrice Washington
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
Join Purpose To Platform: https://patricewashington.com/purpose2platform/
To advertise on the podcast: http://www.patricewashington.com/podcastads
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth