The Six Pillars of Wealth – Part 2
Welcome to part two of our Results Not Resolutions series! In this series we are redefining wealth for ourselves by re-assessing our lives through the lens of each of the six pillars of wealth and last week we unpacked the Fit & People pillars. As we continue to seek wisdom and focus on the condition of our overall well-being, this week’s episode is centered around the Space & Faith pillars.
It’s amazing how many don’t believe these two pillars correlate with one another, because together they provide you with a solid foundation to build a successful and purpose driven life. Tune in to the episode and learn first hand how clearing your space and believing in something greater than yourself, can position you for prosperity and bless you with a deeper understanding of how to obtain true wealth and build a lifestyle in which you can sustain it.
Key discussion points include:
This episode is brought to you by our complimentary Purpose Chasers community. Want to share your aha moments with a group of like-minded purpose chasers from all over the world? Visit iamapurposechaser.com and join NOW.
The Six Pillars of Wealth Takeaways – Part 2
- “We have to dig up old roots if we want to experience new fruits.” – Patrice Washington
- “The clutter we allow in our physical space is a physical manifestation of the kaos and clutter going on in our minds .” – Patrice Washington
- “When you respect and protect your space, you give others the respect to do so as well – Patrice Washington
- “Starting with the small things can demystify the decluttering process and inspire you to gradually move on to bigger spaces.” – Patrice Washington
- “Clearing small spaces can give you big wins.” – Patrice Washington
- “The space that I’m in is set up to serve my purpose.” – Patrice Washington
- “There is a blessing in divine intervention.” – Patrice Washington
- “Faith can’t be your financial crutch.” – Patrice Washington
- “Any path to wealth is going to come with resistance.” – Patrice Washington
- “If you don’t stand on something, you’ll fall for anything.” – Patrice Washington
- “Without faith, my well being would not be here.” – Patrice Washington
- “Seasons of breakdown are preparation for your breakthrough.” – Patrice Washington
- “Make time for what you say you believe in.” – Patrice Washington
- “If you profess to follow a particular faith, live it.” – Patrice Washington
To advertise on the podcast: http://www.patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth