Elijah Frazier: You Can Turn This Around
Elijah Frazier is an inspiration. At one point in his life things weren’t going his way even though he changed the people around him and geographical areas. He finally came to the realization that he was the problem and knew it was time to do a 180 in his life. Now he is a successful entrepreneur, filmmaker, speaker, and author who thrives by living the purpose he was meant to live. We are so fortunate to have him here today to share his wisdom and brutal honesty.
Before we get going on today’s show, I’m going to let you know that I’ll be doing an Instagram video on each of our pillars. If you are new to the show or you would like a refresher on the pillars, please be sure to follow me on Instagram. . . This is such a fun episode. Elijah drops knowledge bombs and wisdom at every turn of this show. He gives wonderful examples and has a unique perspective on how we should live our purpose and serve each other.
- Sometimes what we think we need isn’t actually what we need.
- If the same thing keeps happening in your life, you are the one who needs to be turned around.
- The very moment Elijah took accountability for his actions, his life and his relationships turned around.
- It’s important to take account of what is coming in to your life.
- We need to be careful about what we allow into our spirit and our soul the same way we’re careful about what we allow into our bodies.
- If you want to be as successful as you can be, discover the purpose that was created for you.
- We were chosen and born to let other people know how valuable they are.
- Even if you are afraid, you can still do it. Chase after your success, not other people’s.
Quotes from the show:
“The pillars will help you create a stronger foundation that your strategy can stand on.” – Patrice Washington
“A lot of times we find ourselves in a position where we think we need one thing, but it’s actually something quite different.” – Elijah Frazier
“A lot of what we need comes from the foundation of who we are.” – Elijah Frazier
“If we tap into who we really are, then we would know who we are bringing to the table is really enough.” – Elijah Frazier
“Don’t be surprised if the answer in your life is something completely different than what you expected.” – Elijah Frazier
“If I’m 100% honest with myself, I know I’ll get to where I’m going.” – Elijah Frazier
“What would happen if you really turn around and put the work in?” – Elijah Frazier
“Take credit for the good and take credit for the bad and act accordingly.” – Elijah Frazier
“Play into the purpose of your life.” – Elijah Frazier
“Before you were created your purpose was created.” – Elijah Frazier
“People struggle with seeing value within themselves.” – Elijah Frazier
“Open the gifts that were given to you.” – Elijah Frazier
Elijah’s Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions
Define Wealth in 3 Words or Less:
Fulfillment and purpose.
One Book that Has Redefined How You See Wealth:
Fill-in the Blanks… “My name is ___ and the truth about wealth is ___”:
“My name is Elijah Frazier and the truth about wealth is that it is identity and purpose and being fulfilled.”
Made for More Elijah@18Y.com
To advertise on the podcast: http://patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: http://www.iamapurposechaser.com
Join Patrice’s Pod Club: http://www.patricespodclub.com
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth