Birthday Q+A: Ask Patrice Anything
On this special episode of the Redefining Wealth podcast, I answer questions from all of you about the situations you find yourselves in. I really hope you take as much or as little of my perspective as you feel is valuable.
This episode was a birthday gift for myself. I don’t take your loyalty lightly, and connecting with all of you through a Q&A conversation made me realize just how much I have to be thankful for.
Download this episode today to hear how I learned to advocate for myself and become the person you hear speaking to you.
When you finish this episode let me know what you thought of it by visiting www.PatriceWashington.com/31.“Even after all the accolades and success, what truly defined me was finding myself in one humbling position after another.” Click To Tweet
The Cliff Notes:
- What defines us are the humbling moments, not success.
- It takes time to recognize the gift you have inside yourself.
- Use affirmations like, “I deserve to be wealthy because of the value I add to others.”
- Don’t let ego get in the way of your work.
- Recognize that your incidents and failures happened for you, not to you.
- Remind your friends that you’re there for them.
- Live a life that matters and people will feel your legacy.
- Sit your loved ones down and teach them how to treat you.
- Decide not to decide anything when trying to be still.
- Nothing positive happens in isolation.
- Forgive yourself for letting betrayers into your inner circle.
- Don’t close yourself off to anyone unless they give you reason to.