The Truth About Wealth
If you consider yourself a Purpose Chaser, then you know that every year we start the year off with a series called “Results, Not Resolutions”.
Around this time of year we hear many people sharing their New Year Resolutions and too often we make resolutions that we either don’t really want or we want, but don’t know how to actually achieve it in order to get results. I’m committed to helping you reach a sense of clarity and awareness of who you are, what you want, and who you need to become in the process, so that you take practical steps to reach your actual goals.
The truth about wealth is when we don’t define it for ourselves, others will define it for us. In this community, we are on a mission to redefine wealth and we believe that wealth is more than money and material possessions. We believe in the 12th century definition of wealth, which is the condition of well-being or happiness and we use the six pillars of wealth as guiding points to help us take practical steps toward attaining the wealth we desire. The six pillars are:
- Fit: Becoming your best self
- People: Taking care of relationships that matter
- Space: Setting up your life to support you
- Faith: Believing in something greater
- Work: Living your life’s purpose
- Money: Attracting the prosperity you desire
I invite you to join us on this journey and I challenge you to identify one thing you really want in each one of the pillars for 2021. Think about what your life could look like at the end of the month, the quarter and the year, and we will determine the steps to get you there. You were created for purpose, let’s redefine wealth together.
This episode is brought to you by our complimentary Purpose Chasers community. Want to share your aha moments with a group of like-minded purpose chasers from all over the world? Visit iamapurposechaser.com and join NOW.
The Truth About Wealth Takeaways
- “Seek wisdom, not just knowledge, in order to find wealth.” – Patrice Washington
- “Money is only a small fraction of what makes for a truly wealthy life.” – Patrice Washington
- “Define wealth for yourself, but never feel guilty about desiring more money.” – Patrice Washington
- “Money is a tool that opens doors and solves problems.” – Patrice Washington
- “Money is a result of understanding what you want and who you want to become in order to receive it.” – Patrice Washington
- “The truth about wealth is when you don’t define it for yourself, others will define it for you.” – Patrice Washington
- “If you don’t have a why, you’ll continue to be interested, but not committed.” – Patrice Washington
- “Committed people research, conclude what the next best step is and take action.” – Patrice Washington
- “Building wealth and creating a wealthy lifestyle is a marathon. Commit to showing up.” – Patrice Washington
To advertise on the podcast: http://www.patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth