Scale Your Joy
What if you woke up and realized that you had been striving for weeks, months, and even decades to create a life that you didn’t even want? What would you do? How would you feel?
I want to challenge you to think about what you really value.
For some of us, this year was an opportunity to clean house and remove the many distractions that kept us from pursuing purpose. For others, this year helped us realize that we can find peace and joy with the things and gifts that we already have.
You and I have not only survived 2020, but together we redefined wealth, success, and happiness. This past year has taught all of us so much more about what really matters to self and I want to invite you to not just look toward 2021 in expectancy, but create what you say you want for yourself.
Do you need to set more boundaries or remove relationships that deplete you? Do you need to scale back and downsize to give you more space and clarity? What do you really value? In this episode, I want to help you reevaluate what you value and figure out what truly brings you joy.
Key discussion points include:
- The Blessing Of Downsizing – [05:31]
- What Do You Want For Your Life – [13:59]
- What Brings You The Most Joy? – [18:06]
I believe my part in your life is to shift and help transform you to truly pursue your God-given purpose and only do things that are in alignment with who you are and what you’ve been called to do.
This episode is brought to you by Purpose 2 Platform, a 12-week business accelerator and mentorship program that will get you clear on HOW to package your PURPOSE, communicate your PROMISE to your ideal audience, choose the best PLATFORM for your personality and lifestyle and create a PREMIUM offer. You’ll have accountability and support in a dynamic community so you can finally make progress and be ready before you even need to pull that trigger on what’s no longer serving you. Learn more Purpose2Platform.com.
Scale Your Joy Takeaways
- “What we care about are experiences, not expenses.” – Patrice Washington
- “Stop living in someone else’s definition.” – Patrice Washington
- “If you care about what other people think, your spirit will always be broken.” – Patrice Washington
- “Figure out what you want for your life and allow yourself to be.” – Patrice Washington
- “It’s funny how you can get the very thing you think you want and actually feel like you’re settling in some way.” – Patrice Washington
- “What do you really want, what has brought you the most joy in life and how can you scale it?” – Patrice Washington
- “Sometimes the enemy is not without, it’s within.” – Patrice Washington
- “You can’t be interested in scaling the joy, you have to be committed to it.” – Patrice Washington
- “Shift your business model to fit what you say you want.” – Patrice Washington
- “Surrender what’s familiar, what feels safe, and what feels comfortable because in the end it will be worth it.” – Patrice Washington
- “When you stretch yourself, it gets you closer to what you say you want.” – Patrice Washington
- “Climb up the ladder that will get you to your definition of wealth, success, and joy.” – Patrice Washington
Mentioned In This Episode:
To advertise on the podcast: http://www.patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth