Allie Page: Led by the Spirit
Are you a parent?
The first time I found out I was pregnant, I experienced a slew of issues surrounding my pregnancy, my health, and the treatment I received during hospital visits. It was terrifying and stressful, and honestly, if I could go back, I would have sought personal support and help from someone who specializes in parental guidance.
The next amazing graduate we will be highlighting from my signature program, Purpose To Platform, has truly personalized the Six Pillars of Wealth in her life and gained clarity around her limiting beliefs so that she could step into her purpose of helping parents prepare for parenthood.
Allie Page helps women transition into motherhood by taking charge of their transition from woman to mother. As a mother’s guide and certified doula, Allie helps women navigate through the sea of information to make educated and informed decisions to have the best pregnancy, birth and postpartum experience.
In addition to helping and empowering women during their entrance into motherhood, Allie also aims to keep parents more connected and aligned as a couple throughout the changes within their relationship as they enter a new season together. Protecting family structures with a proactive and spirit-led approach, Allie Page is rewriting the pages of parenthood by laying the foundation for a solid family culture.
Key discussion points from this episode include:
- The Expectations Vs.. Realities of P2P – [6:28]
- Discovering Divine Community – [8:44]
- Personalizing The Six Pillars Of Wealth – [11:47]
- Finding Beauty In Stillbirth – [15:41]
- Everything Happens For A Reason – [19:55]
Connect With Allie Page
This episode is brought to you by my 5-day challenge, Committed To The Call.
Are you a coach, consultant, author, speaker or a service based entrepreneur of any kind? Are you sick of being interested and ready to be committed to getting the answers you need to live the life you’ve been longing for? GET unstuck and join me for my FREE 5-day challenge, COMMITTED to the CALL, where I’ll show you how to stop fighting for a seat at the table and teach you the mindset and tools you need to build your own table. We start August 9th, and you need to be there. To Register and learn more, visit http://PatriceWashington.com/challenge.
Led by the Spirit Takeaways
- “To get to the end of my life and have it not mean anything would be a waste.” – Allie Page
- “Sometimes you just have to trust your spirit.” – Patrice Washington
- “So many people miss out on amazing opportunities because they overthink, over analyze and over assess.” – Patrice Washington
- “You can talk yourself into something and talk yourself out of it all in the same breath.” – Patrice Washington
- “Being with other faith and spirit led women is a breath of fresh air.” – Allie Page
- “I knew I didn’t want a business to overtake my family.” – Allie Page
- “My amazing entrance into the birth world was my training to become a doula.” – Allie Page
- “I knew that I always wanted to be a mom.” – Allie Page
- “The support of a doula is so needed.” – Patrice Washington
- “Everything happens for a reason and it is the way it’s supposed to be.” – Allie Page
- “My goal is to help support women in their journey toward becoming mothers and parents.” – Allie Page
Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions
And with that, let’s dig into Allie’s responses to our Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions.
“I define success as staying true and in alignment with yourself..”
Define Wealth in 3 Words or Less:
“Peace. Joy. Contentment.”
One Book that Has Redefined How You See Wealth:
Fill-in the Blanks … “My name is ___ and the truth about wealth is ___”:
“My name is Allie Page and to me the truth about wealth is you better go for it!.”
Join Purpose To Platform: https://patricewashington.com/purpose2platform/
To advertise on the podcast: http://www.patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth