[spp-tweet tweet=”[bctt tweet=”“When you’re the best at what you do, you never have to worry about income and you never have to worry about employment.” – Dr. Dennis Kimbro” username=”seekwisdompcw”]
Today’s redefining wealth rewind features the single most played episode of all time with my mentor and the man who says “wealth is a choice” best-selling author Dr. Dennis Kimbro. If you want to take control of your finances and your life, you couldn’t have found a better episode.
Dr. Kimbro’s book changed my life, and he helped me during one of my lowest moments. He is truly inspiring, and this episode is packed with wisdom. Dr. Dennis Kimbro is a writing partner and master trainer for the Napoleon Hill Foundation. He is the best-selling author of five books, and a recipient of the Dale Carnegie Personal Achievement award.
Dr. Kimbro shares inspirational wisdom about mindset, personal responsibility, showing up, and choosing to be more and have more. We talk about mindset, self-esteem, and the divine. We talk about how we need to be challenged to be successful and how it takes courage to do things differently. This episode is really inspirational and a must listen for everyone who wants to up their game.
[spp-tweet tweet=”[bctt tweet=”“We have to focus in on our divine perfection because that’s when miracles and healing occur.” – Dr. Dennis Kimbro” username=”seekwisdompcw”]
- Total craft mastery is being the best at what you do and impacting lives while never having to worry about income or employment.
- Wealth is about mindset, and we need to focus in on our divine perfection.
- It’s critical to have a passionate committed mind, because it can never be defeated in spite of doubters.
- If your heart’s not in your throat at least once a week, you are living too far from the edge. The comfort zone is the opposite of success and achievement.
- Success builds character, but failure reveals it. Don’t ever compromise your values.
- Dr. Kimbro’s books aren’t about cash. They are about courage. It takes courage to get new friends and forsake today for tomorrow and do what you need to do.
- There are two choices we have to confront everyday. We can accept the circumstances as they are or take the responsibility to change them.
Quotes from the show:
“When you’re the best at what you do, you never have to worry about income and you never have to worry about employment.” – Dr. Dennis Kimbro
“We have to focus in on our divine perfection because that’s when miracles and healing occur.” – Dr. Dennis Kimbro
“The greatest gift we’ve ever been given is the ability to change our mind.” – Dr. Dennis Kimbro
“The passionate committed mind can never be defeated.” – Dr. Dennis Kimbro
“When I met Dr. Dennis Kimbro I was so excited I couldn’t stop talking about it.” – Patrice Washington
[spp-tweet tweet=”[bctt tweet=”“The greatest gift we’ve ever been given is the ability to change our mind.” – Dr. Dennis Kimbro” username=”seekwisdompcw”]
Dr. Dennis Kimbro’s Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions
Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or idea.
Define Wealth in 3 Words or Less:
Creative men and women with access to capital.
One Book that Has Redefined How You See Wealth:
Fill-in the Blanks… “My name is ___ and the truth about wealth is ___”:
“My name is Dennis Kimbro and for me the truth about wealth is easier than I thought.”
The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires
Think & Grow Rich: A Black Choice
Free to Choose: A Personal Statement
Original Dennis Kimbro Podcast
The New Possibility Thinkers Bible
Tera Carissa Hodges: History Does Not Dictate Destiny
To apply for the Mastery + Momentum Mastermind: http://www.masteryandmomentum.com
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: http://www.iamapurposechaser.com
Join Patrice’s Pod Club: http://www.patricespodclub.com
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at [email protected].
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth