Tera Carissa Hodges: History Does Not Dictate Destiny
Don’t let people lie to you, there are haters out there. The more you chase your purpose, the more they will appear.
One thing you can’t let them do is take you away from your purpose. It’s important to stay strong, know who you are, and be confident in your mission.
And if you’re not where you want to be in life yet, remember that you can always rebound from anything. After the recession, I was literally scraping change off the street. Now, today, my life is wealthier than ever in all aspects.
All you have to do is be willing to grow and evolve. And along your journey, just remember what our amazing guest on this episode says – “you can not have a resurrection without a crucifixion.”
Speaking of our guest, we are joined by one of the most powerful speakers I’ve ever been blessed to be around, Tera Carissa Hodges. I’ve been following Tera for quite some time, and it truly is an honor to share her with you.
Tera enjoys being of service to all mankind. She’s an empowerment champion through her speaking, media appearances, coaching, and mentoring. She’s always helping people become empowered, despite their past and mistakes is her passion. She enjoys serving the community through outreach initiatives and organizations she supports.
From her Life Now Luncheons were she encourages women of all ages to press pass their pain and live their best life now, to anti-bullying campaigns for teens, and more, she travels extensively domestically and internationally to minister in speaking, media interviews and more.
Tera is a woman of many accomplishments and mistakes, her motto is: We all make mistakes. But we don’t have to allow our mistakes to make us. Move on and GROW FORWARD.
Download this episode today to hear how you can grow, deal with haters, and be more in touch with your spiritual side along the way.
The Cliff Notes:
- There are haters in the world, and you have to know who you are to be confident in the battle.
- You also need to know who you are not.
- You can not have a resurrection without a crucifixion.
- When you do purpose work, not just busy work, you are going to come under attack.
- Your past will identify the audience who is not only willing to receive you but is willing to pay for you.
- You can rebound from anything.
- When you bash other people’s past it’s because you can’t accept your past.
- Learn to recognize what’s worth fighting, and what’s worth leaving alone.
- If you want to read sections of the Bible, focus on Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
- It’s important to be willing to grow and evolve.
- Just because you start in one place, spiritually, doesn’t mean you have to stay there.
- Loyalty has an expiration date.
- Your past, pain and passion will help you define your purpose.
- Pay attention to the people who have a problem with you saying no.
- No one who is successful has had an easy past, everyone has had to go through something.
Learn about life-coaching with Tera on her Website
Life Code by Dr. Phil McGraw