Who Are You Becoming
Welcome to the final episode of 2018. It’s hard to believe an entire year has gone by already. I am so excited and so thankful to be at the tail end of another year. A year that was challenging but was filled with growth for me as a wife, mother, and business owner.
I titled this episode well before I went and saw Michelle Obama on her book tour in Los Angeles. As we end the year and start thinking about next year, it’s the perfect time to talk about who we are becoming. As I’ve grown over the years, I realize that it takes more than just saying what I want. I have to focus on who I’m becoming in the process, and that’s what we talk about today.
- Patrice is so grateful for the past year and all of her growth experiences.
- The Greatness Guide connects so well with the pillars of Redefining Wealth. What we do each day defines who we are becoming.
- Can you accept that knowing what you want is not enough? Be willing to become someone who is a willing and consistent goal-setter.
- Become someone who is willing to ask for help and accept support. Ask for help or invest in some type of support from someone who has already done it.
- Are you willing to avoid the temptation to allow precious days to become unimportant? Continually take action don’t let days go by and be wasted.
- Truly ask yourself who you need to become for your goals to come to fruition.
Quotes from the show:
“In order for you to get everything that you are dreaming of for 2019, you have to ask yourself am I willing to become someone who can ask for help and accept support.” – Patrice Washington
“I am just grateful. I am in a grateful place from being able to look back and realize that I’ve grown so much.” – Patrice Washington
“We don’t get what we want, we get what we believe. Belief is actually heightened when we have clarity around a clear-cut path to get there.” – Patrice Washington
“Most of us have to look at what the big picture is and then break it down into very small milestones. Then we have to be consistent about delivering it and truly turning it into a goal.” – Patrice Washington
“Are you willing to take the next step and become someone who is really coachable?” – Patrice Washington
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: http://www.iamapurposechaser.com
Join Patrice’s Pod Club: http://www.patricespodclub.com
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth