REWIND: Results NOT Resolutions
We are going back in time with another Redefining Wealth REWIND. You are a different person now than you were last year. If you are like me, and you are working on your goals for 2019 then this episode will be relevant for you. Today’s episode is Results NOT Resolutions and it’s a must listen to if you are thinking about what you want to create in the next 12 months. I give you three things to consider to stop breaking the same resolutions or goals year after year.
- Instead of focusing on fluffy resolutions, try focusing on whatever area in your life that you really want to achieve results in.
- In order to get to the next level,it’s not okay to make the same New Year’s resolution and then break it year after year.
- The difference between making a resolution and actually achieving that resolution is commitment.
- Commitment takes more than interest. Interest is talking, researching, and praying about something, but not really making anything happen.
- Commitment is not based on how you feel. Committed people know they have to stick it out and go the extra mile when they don’t feel like it.
- Commitment means completion. If we could stay the course and get to the other side, our breakthrough would be at the end of completion.
Quotes from the show:
“I have shifted my focus from resolutions to flat-out getting results. For me, it’s about being committed to the result.” – Patrice Washington
“Instead of writing really plain generic goals really focus on outcomes and obtaining results.” – Patrice Washington
“Commitment is the difference between making a resolution on January 1st and obtaining it by December 31st or sooner.” – Patrice Washington
“Talking, wishing, hoping, praying is very nice, but it doesn’t make anything happen.” – Patrice Washington
“You have to be great, even when you don’t feel like it. Committed people go the extra mile.” – Patrice Washington
To apply for the Mastery + Momentum Mastermind: http://www.masteryandmomentum.com
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: http://www.iamapurposechaser.com
Join Patrice’s Pod Club: http://www.patricespodclub.com
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth