Allie Casazza: Simplicity is Relative
When it comes to decluttering your home or office, it’s probably a chore you don’t get too excited about. Especially with all the emotions that can come up as you’re going through and purging things.
I get it, believe me. But I also get that the people who are most successful, don’t live in clutter – they can’t because they wouldn’t be able to function at their highest level if they did.
To help tackle this topic, I’ve invited Allie Casazza – founder of The Life Minimalist and host of The Purpose Show – to discuss what it means to live a minimalist life, and how decluttering your space can not only reduce stress, but can make you more successful in life and business.
This episode is brought to you by our complimentary Purpose Chasers community. Want to share your aha moments with a group of like-minded purpose chasers from all over the world? Visit iamapurposechaser.com and join NOW.
Begin an Uncluttered Journey Takeaways
- Living a minimalist life is about having less crap so I can focus on living my life instead of cleaning up after it. – Allie Casazza
- In my business, I don’t have to know how to do all the things, but I have to know all the things that are being done. – Patrice Washington
- Less time is not always the way to simplify in your business. – Allie Casazza
- There is something deeply therapeutic about getting a closet cleaned out. – Allie Casazza
- How we treat our space teaches other people how to treat us. – Patrice Washington
- If I take myself back down to the level of status quo, there are people out there who will not be reached because I retreated. – Allie Casazza
- I learned how to be a rich person. – Allie Casazza
Where are you when it comes to clutter? Are you someone who keeps stacks of anything and everything around or are you like Allie and purposeful in what you keep? Has decluttering made you more successful in life and business? We’d love to know.
Find Allie Here: https://alliecasazza.com/start-here/
Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions
And with that, let’s dig into Allie’s responses to our Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions.
“Feeling the inner balance of I’m not worried about money, I’m not worried about my relationships, I feel connected to God, I feel successful and centered and solid and confident – If I’m in that place, things are going well and that’s success.”
Define Wealth in 3 Words or Less:
“Abundance, purpose, peace.”
One Book that Has Redefined How You See Wealth:
You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
Fill-in the Blanks … “My name is ___ and the truth about wealth is ___”:
“My name is Allie and the truth about wealth is that you can build as much of it as you want – there is no ceiling unless you set it for yourself.”
Find Patrice on Allie Casazza’s “The Purpose Show” Podcast:
To advertise on the podcast: https://patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: http://www.iamapurposechaser.com
Join Patrice’s Pod Club: http://www.patricespodclub.com
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: https://patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth