What’s Still Possible?
What if what you’ve been hoping for relies on your perseverance? What if you could accomplish your goals in the next 90 days? Instead of waiting for 2021, what if you started today to shift and adapt to the behaviors that support you the most?
Last week we ended our “Faith Works” series and I hope and pray that it helped prepare you spiritually to fight through what’s in store. I know that my faith is a testament to my ability to persevere, and with approximately 12 weeks left in the year, it’s time for us to use this fourth quarter to finish what we started.
After collectively dealing with so many hardships, now is the time to go all-in on our goals. While many of us may have to play catch, it’s important for all of us to acknowledge that 2020 is not cancelled and this pandemic has not postponed our purpose.
In this next quarter you can’t fight for lack or scarcity. You have to be willing to shift your perspective, fight for abundance, seek gratitude, and fight to believe that even in the midst of a pandemic – all things will work together for your good.
I believe that in this quarter the time will be collapsed for those of us who are focused, disciplined and intentional; but you have to have an expectation for what you want to create.
In this episode, I want to give you three things to consider regarding what’s still possible for you this year:
- Covid did not change the call on your life – [05:53]
- You actually have more time than you think – [15:42]
- Provision has never been a problem in God’s economy – [19:20]
This episode is brought to you by our complimentary Purpose Chasers community. Want to share your aha moments with a group of like-minded purpose chasers from all over the world? Visit iamapurposechaser.com and join NOW.
What’s Still Possible Takeaways
- “2020 isn’t cancelled and your calling hasn’t been cancelled.” – Patrice Washington
- “The pandemic hasn’t postponed your purpose.” – Patrice Washington
- “Covid did not change the call on your life.” – Patrice Washington
- “The call on my life was illuminated because of the circumstances that I found myself in.” – Patrice Washington
- “There is still a call on your life.” – Patrice Washington
- “Curate a community that serves you.” – Patrice Washington
- “Pick your feet up and walk with purpose into 2021.” – Patrice Washington
- “I’d rather have a plan or be proactive, than be reactive months after the fact.” – Patrice Washington
- “You actually have more time than you think. You always have.” – Patrice Washington
- “The time you give yourself to complete a task is the time it will take.” – Parkinson’s Law
- “It’s not about finding time, it’s about making it.” – Patrice Washington
- “Provision has never been a problem in God’s economy.” – Patrice Washington
- “If God has given you a vision for your life, the provision is there.” – Patrice Washington
- “There’s no shortage of anything that could be a blessing to you.” – Patrice Washington
- “You have to be committed to the vision, not attached to how you get there.” – Lisa Nichols
- “If you know who you are and whose you are, the source is covered and all of the resources will be added.” – Patrice Washington
To advertise on the podcast: http://www.patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth