REWIND: Gratitude, Giving + Genuine Abundance
This year has shown us that with all of the negativity in the world, we have to fight to maintain an attitude of gratitude. Many of us understand the strong connection between wealth, gratitude and giving, but for those who don’t know, the concept is simple: the more you give, the more you receive.
This is why I believe we all need to focus on giving in this season because giving activates abundance. Our attitude toward gratitude and giving will determine whether we will reach the abundance we desire and it will show us whether or not we’re mentally and spiritually prepared to maintain it.
In this rewind episode, although recorded three years ago, the message resonates with our current state in 2020. After re-listening to this episode and checking myself, I believe it serves as a gentle reminder to extend grace to both ourselves and others, to fight for our gratitude when times seem tough and to move through this world as great, grateful and cheerful givers.
Key discussion points from this episode include:
- How Gratitude & Giving Connect To Abundance – [7:35]
- Check Your Spirit Of Gratitude – [14:40]
- Becoming A Cheerful Giver – [19:13]
This episode is brought to you by Created For Purpose. This 5-day challenge is designed to help you get unstuck and transform your gift into a purposeful resource in the marketplace. Join us on December 7th and learn how to prevail online and thrive in turbulent times. To sign up visit patricewashington.com/challenge.
Gratitude, Giving + Genuine Abundance Takeaways
- “Wealth is about the condition of well being.” – Patrice Washington
- “What you verbalize, you magnify and magnetize in your life.” – Patrice Washington
- “I believe that your attitude towards a process will determine your success with that process.” – Patrice Washington
- “You have to be willing to fight for your gratitude.” – Patrice Washington
- “Staying in Gratitude allows you to look for the lesson or the blessing in all things at all times.” – Patrice Washington
- “As you choose an attitude of constant gratitude, you will experience abundance in great ways.” – Patrice Washington
- “When you make a point to find small things to be thankful for, it’s like a thousand little candles that altogether light the darkness.” – Joel Osteen
- “You must show gratitude for the little before you can be blessed with more.” – Patrice Washington
- “Having constant gratitude proves your faith.” – Patrice Washington
- “I have met far too many people who call themselves givers but they do it begrudgingly or they do it under compulsion.” – Patrice Washington
- “When you are overflowing with thankfulness, it puts you in a position to be a cheerful giver.” – Patrice Washington
- “Giving and receiving work in perfect harmony.” – Patrice Washington
- “The reason I have the results that I have is because of the spirit in which I give.” – Patrice Washington
- “I work because I want to, not because I have to.” – Patrice Washington
- “Make sure everything you give is from a place of love, joy, and peace.” – Patrice Washington
Mentioned In This Episode:
- CNBC Make It. Reaction Video – https://youtu.be/Do9lSaWdwQE
- Book – Real Money Answers for Every Woman: How to Win the Money Game With or Without a Man – by Patrice Washington
Join Purpose To Platform: https://patricewashington.com/purpose2platform/
To advertise on the podcast: https://patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: https://patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth