Pay For Peace
Are you willing to pay for your peace?
So many of us have spent our entire lives living in a scarcity mindset. We were programmed to live on less, sacrifice our time in exchange for money, and in order to save money, we refuse to invest in the people or services that could ultimately bring us peace. Until we break free from this mindset, we will never experience true abundance.
The truth is, we have more than enough ability, capacity and brilliance to recreate any money spent on things that save us time. At some point we have to make a discussion that the investment is worth it, that we’re worth the investment and that peace, purpose, and our ability to rest is a priority.
Your purpose is worth no longer settling for distractions. What peace are you willing to invest in to scale your joy, free up your time, and in the process be a blessing to others.
Key discussion points from this episode include:
- The Purpose Of Paying For Peace – [5:36]
- Why Not Paying For Peace Is A Distraction to Purpose – [7:30]
- Questions To Considered To Pay For Peace – [15:02]
This episode is brought to you by my 5-day challenge, Committed To The Call.
Are you a coach, consultant, author, speaker or a service based entrepreneur of any kind? Are you sick of being interested and ready to be committed to getting the answers you need to live the life you’ve been longing for? GET unstuck and join me for my FREE 5-day challenge, COMMITTED to the CALL, where I’ll show you how to stop fighting for a seat at the table and teach you the mindset and tools you need to build your own table. We start August 9th, and you need to be there. To Register and learn more, visit http://PatriceWashington.com/challenge.
Pay For Peace Takeaways
- “I’m willing to pay for my peace.” – Patrice Washington
- “What’s the purpose of making more, if all we do is add more struggle and strife to our lives?” – Patrice Washington
- “You can’t afford not to pay for peace.” – Patrice Washington
- “When I don’t pay for peace, it becomes such a distraction to purpose.” – Patrice Washington
- “What would have been expensive is me not pursuing what I was called to do. ” – Patrice Washington
- “Stop judging people that prioritize and pay for their peace.” – Patrice Washington
- “It’s not fair to judge other people’s purchases by your paycheck.” – Patrice Washington
- “When I pay for my peace, I’m also keeping other people and their families employed.” – Patrice Washington
- “Everything that is permissible is not beneficial. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.” – Patrice Washington
- “Investing in therapy is paying for peace.” – Patrice Washington
- “I never said I don’t have nice things, nice things don’t have me.” – Patrice Washington
- “Some people are just programmed for less.” – Patrice Washington
- “Your purpose is worth no longer settling for distractions.” – Patrice Washington
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth