Natalie MacNeil: Your Life Is Speaking to You
Have you ever become so focused on chasing purpose and making things happen, you don’t allow things to flow naturally?
When it comes to redefining wealth, our lives typically tell our story without us having to say a word. Our actions reveal our greatest strengths and weaknesses, and our rituals and daily practices reflect what we hope to attract in life. Believe it or not, our lives have a way of speaking for themselves.
However, I also believe that life also has a way of speaking to us. One of the things that hold us back is the lack of trust we have in listening to our gut, or believing our intuition, our desires or our dreams. Today’s guest is here to help us tap into divine alignment and open our ears to what life is trying to teach us.
Natalie MacNeil is an Emmy Award-winning media entrepreneur, founder of the Embodiment Coaching Institute, and bestselling author of five books, including her latest book: The Rituals: Simple Practices to Cultivate Well-Being, Deepen Relationships, and Discover Your True Purpose. Devoted to expanding human potential through her Transformational Embodiment Coaching Method, Natalie has been named one of “27 Women Changing the World” by Inc. and a “transformer of our generation” by Levo. She has also been featured in prominent publications including Glamour, Elle, TIME, Inc, Entrepreneur, and more.
Key discussion points from this episode include:
- Immigration & Inclusivity – [05:24]
- Transformational Embodiment Coaching – [10:38]
- Space & Grace – [14:18]
- The Rituals – [21:53]
- Document Your Dreams – [31:43]
- The Game Of Gratitude – [44:03]
This episode is brought to you by our complimentary Purpose Chasers community. Want to share your aha moments with a group of like-minded purpose chasers from all over the world? Visit iamapurposechaser.com and join NOW.
Your Life Is Speaking to You Takeaways
- “I let my life and business evolve according to what feels like my highest and best use on the planet in this moment.” – Natalie MacNeil
- “Purpose evolves.” – Patrice Washington
- “Space and grace is my motto in life.” – Natalie MacNeil
- “We need to create the space to hear our own inner voice and drown out the noise.”- Natalie MacNeil
- “You have to protect your space, your peace, and your joy, now more than ever.” – Natalie MacNeil
- “You can’t hear in the noise.” – Patrice Washington
- “My aliveness, my joy, and my deep feeling of being of service comes when I am interacting with the people I’m serving.” – Natalie MacNeil
- “Connect to what feels true to you moment to moment. Don’t do things because you feel like you have to do them.” – Natalie MacNeil
- “Ultimately, you are the ritual and your life is the offering you get to lay down on the global altar.” – Natalie MacNeil
- “Things only make sense when we can look back.” – Natalie MacNeil
- “The more we step into a place of trust, the more we expand our vessels and capacity for more.”- Natalie MacNeil
- “You can invite more dreams into your life.” – Natalie MacNeil
- “I’ve been so much more decisive since being in a space of trusting that my dreams are coming to warn me or show me another layer or level of wisdom. ” – Patrice Washington
- “We’re all on our own path and we all need to come to our own understanding of how we commune with spirit or connect with our intuition.” – Natalie MacNeil
- “Life is always speaking to us, but are we paying attention to the signs?” – Patrice Washington
- “There are so many different ways that life speaks to us.” – Natalie MacNeil
- “Here is my morning prayer: God where will you have me go, who will you have me meet what will you have me say, and to whom.” – Natalie MacNeil
- “We need to build our vessels and create a vessel for what it is that we want the most.” – Natalie MacNeil
- If we can let money flow like a river, there will always be more.” – Natalie MacNeil
Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions
And with that, let’s dig into Natalie’s responses to our Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions.
“Success for me is based on how fulfilled I feel in the moment.”
Define Wealth in 3 Words or Less:
One Book that Has Redefined How You See Wealth:
The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success by Deepak Chopra
Fill-in the Blanks … “My name is ___ and the truth about wealth is ___”:
“My name is Natalie and to me the truth about wealth is that you need to be it to see it.”
EPISODE BOOK MENTIONS:
Reality TransSurfing by Vadim Zeland
Dream Interpretations Book
Join Purpose To Platform: https://patricewashington.com/purpose2platform/
To advertise on the podcast: http://www.patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth