Megan De La Concha: Trust the Process
Today we celebrate day three in our week-long extension of National Entrepreneurship Day. So far we’ve heard from two women in my signature program Purpose 2 Platform who taught us how to stop shrinking ourselves and tell our story. In this episode, we’re learning how to trust the process and our guest is a woman who took a leap of faith, fully embraced her purpose and is now able to establish generational wealth for her family.
Megan De La Concha is a wife and mother of 2 who recently dove head first into purpose. Growing up in a middle class, conservative Christian household in sunny Florida, life was pretty normal for Megan until her twenties where she found herself surrounded by drug abuse and domestic violence, including mental and emotional abuse.
After losing her identity, voice and self worth Megan divinely landed in therapy, where she spent 2 years of hard work rediscovering herself. Tapping into her Faith and relationship with God, Megan has since earned three Masters degrees in Public Health focusing on alternative medicine and mental health.
She’s the host of the PeP. Talks with Megan De La Concha Podcast and is developing her signature course, “Ashes to Grace”, designed to empower women with confidence, resilience, and transformation through FAITH using the G.R.A.C.E. method – God, Relationships, Awareness, Care, Excellence Everyday.
Key discussion points from this episode include:
- Saying Yes To Opportunity – [5:27]
- Incorporating Faith Into Your Routine – [10:34]
- Megan’s Amazing Results From Purpose 2 Platform – [14:26]
- The Danger Of Dimming Your Light – [16:38]
- Finding Strength In God & Empowering Others – [23:30]
- Transitioning Into Entrepreneurship – [28:25]
- Creating In Community – [36:01]
- Invest In Yourself – [42:08]
Connect With Megan De La Concha:
This episode is brought to you by Created For Purpose. This 5-day challenge is designed to help you get unstuck and transform your gift into a purposeful resource in the marketplace. Join us on December 7th and learn how to prevail online and thrive in turbulent times. To sign up visit patricewashington.com/challenge.
Trust the Process Takeaways
- “I am walking physically in faith.” – Megan De La Concha
- “God is the ultimate author. He just gives you the pen and the paper.” – Megan De La Concha
- “I had a bag packed and hidden, but I didn’t know how to leave or where to go.” – Megan De La Concha
- “Those pieces of you that are still laying there broken are still you. We need to pick up those pieces and put you back together in a different way.” – Megan De La Concha
- “You are everything that you desire to be. It is already there.” – Megan De La Concha
- “I knew what the future looked like, but I didn’t know what the journey looked like.” – Megan De La Concha
- “It’s not for me to figure out, it’s for me to find out, because God has it figured out.” – Megan De La Concha
- “I probably would have grown sooner, quicker, faster, if I had not been in isolation.” – Patrice Washington
- “The only person that will allow you to fail is you.” – Megan De La Concha
- “Invest in yourself and trust the Lord. You will never fail.” – Megan De La Concha
Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions
And with that, let’s dig into Megan’s responses to our Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions.
“I define success as walking in faith.”
Define Wealth in 3 Words or Less:
One Book that Has Redefined How You See Wealth:
Real Money Answers for Every Woman: How to Win the Money Game With or Without a Man – by Patrice Washington
Fill-in the Blanks … “My name is ___ and the truth about wealth is ___”:
“My name is Megan De La Concha and to me the truth about wealth is trust.”
Join Purpose To Platform: https://patricewashington.com/purpose2platform/
To advertise on the podcast: http://www.patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth