Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown: And Yet, There’s More
Last month we celebrated National Entrepreneurship Day and highlighted some amazing stories from some of the women in our signature Purpose To Platform program.
I actually did more than the five interviews you heard, and I knew that today’s guest was one who will shift our perspective of success and help us truly redefine wealth in this season of our lives.
If you are at the point of success where you check off all of the boxes, but still feel the need to pursue something deeper, then this episode is for you.
Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown is Director of Romance for the nationally recognized power brand – Sandals Resorts International. Charged with capturing the imagination of couples around the world and helping them realize memories of a lifetime, Brown’s role is pivotal to the Sandals brand and one that over three decades she has become uniquely qualified and widely respected for.
Now diving deeper into her own personal mission, she empowers women to transform their lives into one of purpose, passion, and prosperity.
Key discussion points from this episode include:
- Finding A Spirit-Led Coach – [8:47]
- Consistency, Commitment & Communication- [14:17]
- What Will Your Legacy Be? – [17:03]
- Identify The Missing Link – [22:32]
- Finding A Community & Invest In Yourself – [25:29]
- Marsha-Ann’s Results From Purpose To Platform – [30:24]
- The Importance Of Telling Your Story – [34:10]
- The Six Pillars To Activate Wealth – [35:50]
This episode is brought to you by Created For Purpose. This 5-day challenge is designed to help you get unstuck and transform your gift into a purposeful resource in the marketplace. Join us on December 7th and learn how to prevail online and thrive in turbulent times. To sign up visit patricewashington.com/challenge.
And Yet, There’s More Takeaways
- “This voice is actually for more than just being contained to my small circle.” – Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown
- “The greatest gift of Purpose To Platform is the transparency, the spirit of unity the commonality and the community.” – Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown
- “Walking in obedience is important.” – Patrice Washington
- “Prosperity is not about acquiring things. – Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown
- “Take the time out to identify what is at your core that needs to be uprooted, cut out and alienated so that you can live your best life.” – Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown
- “It’s selfish to think we are going to live life for ourselves and not serve others.” – Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown
- “Extract the ‘I’ and the ‘Me’ and identify the ‘We’ to live a life of purpose.” – Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown
- “I can love everything that I’m doing now, but there is more.” – Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown
- You must live a life that’s powered by passion.” – Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown
- “There is no true transformation without transaction.” – Patrice Washington
- “You’re not the first, you’re not the last, and you’re not alone.” – Patrice Washington
- “Your story is not just your story. Your story is for someone else.” – Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown
- Prosperity is guaranteed.” – Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown
- “In order to have peace, everything can’t go with you.” – Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown
- “There is purpose in your pain.” – Marsha-Ann Donaldson-Brown
Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions
And with that, let’s dig into Marsha-Ann’s responses to our Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions.
“Success for me is defined as having true purpose, love, peace and joy.”
Define Wealth in 3 Words or Less:
“Health. Prosperity. Peace”
One Book that Has Redefined How You See Wealth:
The Holy Bible
Fill-in the Blanks … “My name is ___ and the truth about wealth is ___”:
“My name is Marsha-Ann and to me the truth about wealth is living life on purpose and with passion.”
Freebie from Marsha-Ann: https://marshaannb.com/six-pillars/
Join Purpose To Platform: https://patricewashington.com/purpose2platform/
To advertise on the podcast: http://www.patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth