Lindsay Rae Perry: Hidden in Plain Sight
This week is so exciting because each day we will be highlighting some of the amazing women who are graduates of my signature program, Purpose To Platform.
This group of women have overcome limiting beliefs, heartbreaks, hurt, and pain, yet took their visions from purpose to platform. Their stories are all of our stories and to kick off the week, we will hear from Lindsay Rae Perry.
Lindsay is a visionary, award-winning strategist, tech CEO, entrepreneur advocate, daughter of God, wife, and a mother. Best known as “The Queen Maker”, she uses her proven strategic method the “iAM Quotient™” to encourage women entrepreneurs to heal from rejection, embrace identity, leave behind the toxic corporate grind, and build a life and business of abundance. With well over a decade of experience in strategic consulting, Lindsay has partnered with Fortune 500 brands such as Porsche, AT&T, Google, and many other global brands.
Far too familiar with the oppressive effects of being an entrepreneur in corporate America, Lindsay is a Pioneer in helping Lady Bosses build sustainable lives, and businesses with grace and ease and without compromise. Her “God First” philosophy and strategic expertise has grown her company, Lindsay Rae Perry Consulting and Development (LRPC&D) from zero to six-figures in less than a year and today she is here to share her journey from Purpose to Platform.
Key discussion points from this episode include:
- Hidden in Plain Sight – [5:02]
- Battling the Shame Of Conception & Rejection – [10:45]
- Purpose From A Broken Heart – [17:26]
- Flourish Within Community – [22:21]
- The Benefits Of P2P As A Business Owner – [24:20]
- Share Your Vision – [29:00]
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know – [33:34]
Connect With Lindsay
This episode is brought to you by my 5-day challenge, Committed To The Call.
Are you a coach, consultant, author, speaker or a service based entrepreneur of any kind? Are you sick of being interested and ready to be committed to getting the answers you need to live the life you’ve been longing for? GET unstuck and join me for my FREE 5-day challenge, COMMITTED to the CALL, where I’ll show you how to stop fighting for a seat at the table and teach you the mindset and tools you need to build your own table. We start August 9th, and you need to be there. To Register and learn more, visit http://PatriceWashington.com/challenge.
Hidden in Plain Sight Takeaways
- “You don’t know it, but you’re hidden in plain sight.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “When God gives you a word, search it out.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “There’s nothing better than betting on yourself.” – Patrice Washignton
- “I always had to do something in order to feel like I could be loved or accepted by my father.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “I walked around with the scarlett letter of rejection on my forehead for so many years.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “It’s only by God’s spirit that you’re going to have what you need to have.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “What you need is healing.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “I validated my unworthiness by how I showed up in different spaces.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “Showing up and playing small was my giant to slay and in order to do that I had to do the opposite of what I was comfortable with.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “P2P is holy ground.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “In P2P I was able to locate myself as an entrepreneur.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “If God ordained it, he will sustain it.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “There’s always someone watching you that has the power to bless you.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “People like to attach themselves to moving vehicles.” – Lindsay Rae Perry
- “You’re not going to get what you want being exactly who you’ve been.” – Patrice Washington
Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions
And with that, let’s dig into Lindsay’s responses to our Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions.
“I define success as confidence.”
Define Wealth in 3 Words or Less:
“Peace. Ease. Soul Prosperity”
One Book that Has Redefined How You See Wealth:
Redefine Wealth For Yourself by Patrice Washington
Disciplines Of The Spirit by Howard Thurman
Fill-in the Blanks … “My name is ___ and the truth about wealth is ___”:
“My name is Lindsay Rae Perry and to me the truth about wealth is that it can be done with grace and ease, and it’s not about money.”
Join Purpose To Platform: http://patricewashington.com/purpose2platform/
To advertise on the podcast: http://patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth