Levels To Obedience
Last year, my theme for 2020 was obedience. Instead of questioning and second guessing instructions that I knew were from God, I chose to move without question and obey any instructions regardless of fear, doubt, or sacrifices attached. Through obedience, I experienced supernatural favor and in spite of a global pandemic, I moved when God called me to shift, launch, and change the systems in my life.
As a doer, last year was perfect for me because I moved when I was called. But what happens when a DOER is called to be still?
My theme for this year is contentment, which has been a struggle for me because it requires me to embrace stillness. In this episode of the Redefining Wealth Podcast, I share the levels to obedience and my personal journey from doing it all to being told by God to do nothing and trust the process.
This episode is brought to you by my new book, Redefine Wealth For Yourself: How To Stop Chasing Money and Finally Live Your Life’s Purpose.
Through stories, principles, and practical exercises based on the Six Pillars of Wealth, this book serves as a guide to take you step by step through the process of creating a life of peace, purpose, and prosperity. If you’re tired of chasing money and ready to pursue your purpose, this holistic guide to wealth is for you. Purchase your copy today at RedefineWealthForYourself.com
Levels To Obedience Takeaways
- “Sometimes we believe we’re stuck, but the truth is we just haven’t been released.” – Patrice Washington
- “Purpose requires us to be still.” – Patrice Washington
- “There’s a season for making it happen, and a season for letting it happen. It’s important to discern which you’re being called to.” – Patrice Washington
- “Life lessons unfold as you look back over your life.” – Patrice Washington
- “When you share the middle of your story you demonstrate your faith.” – Patrice Washington
- “I’m not stuck, I was mandated to be still.” – Patrice Washington
- “I have not been called to make a call.” – Patrice Washington
- “God is the source in my life, in my business and in everything.” – Patrice Washington
- “Success to me is not about being seen by many, but going deeper with those that are chosen for me in this season.” – Patrice Washington
- “The obedience of 2020 had me do it, and the obedience of 2021 is making me be still while God does what he needs to do.” – Patrice Washington
- “Obedience is not just about doing, it’s also about just being.” – Patrice Washington
- “The blessings of the Lord will overtake us when we learn to obey his voice.” – Patrice Washington
Mentioned In This Episode:
To advertise on the podcast: http://www.patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth