Let Go Of Last Season
What do you need to let go of?
There are so many different things in our lives that are keeping us stuck. These things form clutter in our minds, our homes, our relationships, our hearts, our finances and our bodies, and they prevent us from having the clarity we need to walk in our purpose and build wealth.
I see it, not only in my own life, but also in the lives of others, and I’ve noticed that the more I release and let go of things that are from previous seasons, the more I see the possibility in what’s to come. We just have to let go first.
Over the next few weeks, we have an amazing lineup of guests who will be talking about freedom and the power of letting go. In this series, we hope to break the chains of those who carry unnecessary baggage from season to season and put practical steps in place that will help you let go of last season and officially live free.
Key discussion points from this episode include:
- The Struggle Of Letting Go – [2:42]
- Reasons We Should Let Go – [6:34]
- Think of Life In Seasons – [12:58]
- Know When To Let Go – [14:58]
- What Are You Holding Onto? – [17:21]
This episode is brought to you by my new book, Redefine Wealth For Yourself: How To Stop Chasing Money and Finally Live Your Life’s Purpose.
Through stories, principles, and practical exercises based on the Six Pillars of Wealth, this book serves as a guide to take you step by step through the process of creating a life of peace, purpose, and prosperity. If you’re tired of chasing money and ready to pursue your purpose, this holistic guide to wealth is for you. Purchase your copy today at RedefineWealthForYourself.com.
Let Go Of Last Season Takeaways
- “Holding on because something is familiar is not an exercise of faith. It is truly an indication of us just making choices rooted in fear.” – Patrice Washington
- “As we go from season to season, there are some things that need to be updated.” – Patrice Washington
- “We hold on to too many things that don’t serve us.” – Patrice Washington
- “If you aren’t shifting from season to season in your life, you aren’t growing.” – Patrice Washington
- “One of my superpowers is resilience.” – Patrice Washington
- “To everything there is a season.” – Patrice Washington
- “I believe thinking about life in terms of seasons is what gives us the opportunity to make the best of what’s in front of us.” – Patrice Washington
- “Fight for the gratitude today.” – Patrice Washington
- “Embrace the season you’re in and know when to let go.” – Patrice Washington
- “I’m more committed to being the healthiest version of myself, but that doesn’t mean I need to be the tiniest version of myself.” – Patrice Washington
- “It is okay to let go of last season.” – Patrice Washington
- “Some things you’re not going to see until you’re released first. That’s faith.” – Patrice Washington
- “You need to unpack and take some stuff out, and let it go.” – Patrice Washington
- “I want to be free in my next season.” – Patrice Washington
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth