Lacy Fields: Tell Your Story
In honor of National Entrepreneurship Day, we continue to celebrate the amazing entrepreneurial minded women in my community, particularly highlighting those in my signature coaching program, Purpose 2 Platform. There are so many great stories and testimonies of women who have used their trials to propel them into their purpose.
When women show up and support each other, it’s incredible to watch them embrace sisterhood and help each other climb. Today is the second day of entrepreneurial greatness, and our guest is a purpose chaser who not only transformed the lives of the women in the Purpose 2 Platform program, but she utilizes her strengths and superpowers to help purpose driven women create transformational courses using their story.
Teen mom turned Course Mentor, Lacy Fields, created her award-winning mentoring program, U Go Girl, 10 years ago in her basement. After years of mentoring teen girls, designing youth curriculum and helping other women do the same, Lacy is now using her curriculum design skills to help purpose driven women create transformational courses using their story.
Equipped with her own story of triumphing over trauma, Lacy has not let her past stand in her way. Earning degrees and certificates in the fields of marketing, human services, coaching, holistic therapies, and presently clinical Mental Health, Lacy is more than prepared to complete her mission of helping women use their expertise to provide value in the marketplace.
Key discussion points from this episode include:
- Lacy’s Story & Divine Intervention – [7:48]
- Using The Gifts That You Downplay – [11:03]
- How Serving Brought Support & Community – [15:55]
- Lacy’s Amazing Results From Purpose To Platform – [19:46]
- The Power Of Telling Your Story – [21:00]
- Sloppy Progress & Monetizing Your Gifts – [23:45]
- How To Own Your Story – [29:57]
Connect With Lacy Fields:
This episode is brought to you by Created For Purpose. This 5-day challenge is designed to help you get unstuck and transform your gift into a purposeful resource in the marketplace. Join us on December 7th and learn how to prevail online and thrive in turbulent times. To sign up visit patricewashington.com/challenge.
Tell Your Story Takeaways
- “When we want the journey to look like what we want it to look like, we’re not willing to let it ride.” – Lacy Fields
- “When it comes easy we dismiss it.” – Patrice Washington
- “I want to see everybody succeed and use their gifts to shine.” – Lacy Fields
- “Start out with the end in mind.” – Patrice Washington
- “If I can help you, I’m stepping in to do so.” – Lacy Fields
- “You have to dig deeper so you have more to give and receive more results.” – Lacy Fields
- “I have a purpose, I have a gift, and I’m willing to use it.” – Lacy Fields
- “I made more in 4 days of launching a business, than I would going to work for a full month.” – Lacy Fields
- “Once you’re clear around who you are and who you serve, there are so many ways to reach your people that don’t require you to pay or build anything.” – Patrice Washington
- “We look at our life and always see the bad stuff. Looking deeper, there was grace over your life during that period of time.” – Lacy Fields
- “The world needs your story and they need your process.” – Lacy Fields
Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions
And with that, let’s dig into Lacy’s responses to our Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions.
“I define success as doing what you love every single day.”
Define Wealth in 3 Words or Less:
“Peace And Blessings”
One Book that Has Redefined How You See Wealth:
See You At The Top – by Zig Ziglar
Fill-in the Blanks … “My name is ___ and the truth about wealth is ___”:
“My name is Lacy Fields and to me the truth about wealth is it is measured by the love you have for what you do.”
Join Purpose To Platform: https://patricewashington.com/purpose2platform/
To advertise on the podcast: http://www.patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://www.patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at email@example.com.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth