Anniversary Episode: My Prayer For You
Today we celebrate three amazing years here at Redefining Wealth! We launched this podcast on September 14, 2017, and now, 165 episodes later, we continue in our mission to teach this generation that wealth is not merely about money or material possessions, but that wealth is truly the condition of well-being.
Three years ago, I had no idea we would be where we are today and I am so grateful and humbled that you have chosen to join me on this purpose chasing journey. My word for this year has been obedience, and I accept that with influence comes responsibility. So, while I was contemplating my plans to celebrate this anniversary episode, I felt God leading me to pray for Purpose Chasers.
I consider myself to be spirit-led and I know that any measure of success that you believe I have has come from my prayer life. My confidence, discipline, and the clarity that I share is not out of my own strength, but the time that I commit to prayer. I pray for you all of the time, but today you will audibly hear me do it, as this anniversary episode is dedicated to you.
Whether you are a believer or not, I ask that you open your heart and mind to accept the words I have to share with you in prayer. I pray that you can receive my heart and that you understand the gratitude I have for you joining me this far.
If you would like a printed version of each prayer to add to your prayer closet, we have a printable version for you at Patricewashington.com/prayer
Listen To Each Prayer
- A Prayer For the Fit Pillar – [8:34]
- A Prayer For the People Pillar – [14:35]
- A Prayer For the Space Pillar – [22:06]
- A Prayer For the Faith Pillar – [27:17]
- A Prayer For the Work Pillar – [31:46]
- A Prayer For the Money Pillar – [36:25]
My Prayer For You Takeaways
- “We are called to attract the abundance and prosperity that God has for us. ” – Patrice Washington
- “Our greatness requires us to expect resistance.” – Patrice Washington
- “There is no wealth building without physical and mental well-being.” – Patrice Washington
- “We can’t chase purpose and be people pleasers.” – Patrice Washington
- “Forgiveness is not about the other person, but about us.” – Patrice Washington
- “Holding on to unforgiveness is a blocker to purpose.” – Patrice Washington
- “So much of the wealth that God has stored up for us comes from relationships.” – Patrice Washington
- ‘We are all different parts of the body and we need each other to do the work that God called us to do.” – Patrice Washington
- “The more we respect the space we occupy the more others will respect our boundaries.” – Patrice Washington
- “Snacking on devotionals and listening to praise and worship music is not enough.” – Patrice Washington
- “Nothing we experienced happened to us, because it happened for us.” – Patrice Washington
- “An audience of one is still an audience.” – Patrice Washington
- “We don’t get what we want, we get what we believe.” – Patrice Washington
- “I believe that prosperity is our birthright.” – Patrice Washington
To advertise on the podcast: http://patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: http://patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth