Darnyelle Jervey Harmon: Next Level Everything
How many times a day do you stop and compare yourself to someone else? So-and-so has a 6-figure business, and I don’t. So-and-so has a sold out program, and I don’t. So-and-so had all of these stunning pictures taken, and I’m still stuck with a headshot from three years ago.
Truth is: We’ve all compared ourselves and our journey to others. It’s natural. But if we get too caught up in comparing ourselves, it can only be detrimental to our success.
Today’s guest, Darnyelle Jervey Harmon, knows all about this. In fact, a major struggle for her has been around comparison, because she knows from first-hand experience how it can stall success. Fortunately, she’s been able to overcome it, but not without faith and trust in God.
Join us as we talk about faith, God and the importance of each of us realizing how incredible we are.
This episode is brought to you by Purpose 2 Platform, a 20-week business accelerator and mentorship program that will get you clear on HOW to package your PURPOSE, communicate your PROMISE to your ideal audience, choose the best PLATFORM for your personality and lifestyle and create a PREMIUM offer.
Through this program, you’ll receive accountability and support in a dynamic community designed so you can finally make progress and be ready before you need to pull that trigger on what’s no longer serving you.
Book a Breakthrough Call today at https://patricewashington.com/purpose2platform/
Next Level Everything Takeaways
- I don’t care what other people think of me, I only care what God thinks of me. – Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
- Either faith is going to win or fear will kill you every time. – Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
- The only constant in life is God. I might change my hair, my man, whatever, but God is always God. – Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
- If you were to realize that you’re incredible and if you were to help others realize that they’re incredible, too, then the world would be incredible. – Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
- God created you. He did not have time to create a nobody. – Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
- No one goes to bed a blunder and wakes up a wonder. – Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
- God can’t use me the way he wants to use me if I’m overweight and can’t stand on a stage long enough to do everything he needs me for. – Darnyelle Jervey Harmon
Have you let comparison slow your success? Have you allowed disobedience and fear to keep you from your God-given purpose? What can you do today to move through this and step into the person God called you to be? Let us know in the comments below.
And if you’d like to learn more about Darnyelle, check out Breakthrough in Business – an event for growth-minded business owners who are already serving clients and generating revenue; owners who are ready to uncover the holes in their business and build a strategy to accelerate their growth.
Find Darnyelle here: https://www.incredibleoneenterprises.com/
Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions
And with that, let’s dig into Darnyelle’s responses to our Redefining Wealth Rapid Wisdom Questions.
“Success is seeing myself the way God sees me.”
Define Wealth in 3 Words or Less:
“God, love, purpose.”
One Book that Has Redefined How You See Wealth:
Fill-in the Blanks … “My name is ___ and the truth about wealth is ___”:
“My name is Darnyelle and the truth about wealth is that God gave me the power to create it in Deuteronomy.”
To advertise on the podcast: https://patricewashington.com/podcastads
Become an Official Purpose Chaser: http://www.iamapurposechaser.com
Join Patrice’s Pod Club: http://www.patricespodclub.com
To check out ALL of our past guests + episodes: https://patricewashington.com/Listen
If you have questions about booking Patrice or sponsoring the podcast, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me in Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth